Friday, February 11, 2011

Well hello there

I think I've decided to try putting words here. Please bear with me on this, I promise neither to be a consistent blogger nor a profound or funny one. But I haven't been taking many pictures recently and need some other content.

That, and I've been inspired by a couple of shockingly good blogs written by women I know - blogs that manage to be lovely and self-effacing and entirely un-conceited. Blogs I truly enjoy reading.

So instead of continuing to put my family and friends through excessively long mass-emails about how many ants I've managed (or not) to avoid eating this week, I've decided to put the general interest bits up here and make my emails a bit more personal.

So dear family and friends, here goes.


2 comments:

  1. I love hearing your voice in whatever form you decide to speak. Word(s), photos, paintings, fantasies......love love love YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to get a chance to read more of your wonderful and beautiful writing. Just be prepared for a few harassing e-mails insisting that you update!

    ReplyDelete