Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going crazy...

Yesterday evening I was reading in my bedroom when I started to smell gasoline. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, so naturally I decided someone was trying to murder me by burning the house down. I had already started to plan my pajamaed escape across the rooftops, mentally making note of what to bring and how far down the road I would have to run before being in a safe spot to call for help, when I realized the new 13 year old my family has acquired was just polishing the floors with some awful, pungent chemical.


1 comment:

  1. so naturally I decided someone was trying to murder me by burning the house down. I had already started to plan my pajamaed escape across the rooftops, mentally making note of what to bring and how far down the road I would have to run before being in a safe spot to call for help,

    Nice. Tom Clancy would be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete